Cheryl Cole’s health worries friendsAugust 23rd, 2010 - 2:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, Aug 23 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole’s health has left her friends worried.
The doctors suggested that Cheryl, 27, should rest after recovering from malaria. But she has defied doctors by busying herself with recording and TV commitments and her friends fear she might end up back in hospital, reports dailystar.co.uk.
“She needs to slow down. If she burns the candle at both ends, she’ll fall ill again,” warned general practitioner Julian Spinks.
–Indo- Asian News Service
- Cheryl Cole wants divorce - Feb 17, 2010
- Cheryl Cole may quit 'X-Factor' - Jul 18, 2010
- Cheryl Cole returning to 'X-Factor' - Jul 26, 2010
- Cheryl Cole and beau to get a tattoo - Aug 07, 2010
- Cheryl Cole dating record producer? - Dec 14, 2011
- Ashley plans second honeymoon with Cheryl - Jul 12, 2011
- Zellweger sells New York apartments to Sobiesk - Mar 28, 2011
- Cheryl fears malaria damaged her throat - Jul 21, 2010
- Cheryl not to marry Hough - Jan 23, 2011
- Minogue tells why she decided to have a caesarean! - Mar 29, 2011
- 'Guilty' Derek praying for Cheryl's speedy recovery - Jul 14, 2010
- Cheryl Cole still sexy after a rough year - Aug 29, 2010
- Josh Hutcherson just a friend: Vanessa - Mar 24, 2011
- Cheryl Cole takes vitamin shots - Jun 22, 2012
- Cheryl Cole in danger after Afghanistan visit? - Sep 18, 2011