Cheryl Cole’s brother apologies for bringing her shameMay 15th, 2009 - 2:29 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 15 (ANI): X Factor judge Cheryl Cole’s jailed brother Andrew Tweedy apologized in court on May 14 for bringing her shame.
Tweedy, 29, of Heaton, Newcastle, got only a suspended sentence at Newcastle Crown Court after admitting common assault for a pepper-spray attack on passer-by Lee Clark, 30, reports the Daily Express.
He has over 80 convictions, has received jail terms totalling 10 years, and now has to pay 250 pounds as compensation to Clark.
Tweedy, currently jobless, has vowed to turn his life around for the sake of the 25-year-old ‘Girls Aloud’ member and wife of England footballer Ashley Cole.
The judge suspended a 36-week jail term for two years when he heard Tweedy had an offer of work and his girlfriend had just given birth. (ANI)
- Cheryl Cole's brother avoids court hearing - Oct 13, 2009
- Cheryl Cole's brother jailed for 6 years - Mar 12, 2011
- Cheryl drops Cole, uses Tweedy as last name - Jun 24, 2010
- Cheryl Cole dealt another blow by brothers arrest - Mar 17, 2009
- Cheryl Cole and Ashley's 60-second divorce - Sep 04, 2010
- Cheryl 'reverts to her maiden name Tweedy' - Jun 24, 2010
- Ashley Cole's air hostess writes open letter to Cheryl Cole - Jul 28, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 2012 calendar images released - Aug 25, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to retain her maiden name - May 28, 2010
- Cheryl Cole hopes to be friends with ex-husband - Oct 24, 2010
- 'Late Night with Cheryl' TV show on the horizon - Jan 03, 2012
- Cheryl Cole wants divorce - Feb 17, 2010
- No more Cole on Cheryl's merchandise - May 30, 2010
- Cheryl Cole says that she admires Lady Gaga - Dec 08, 2011
- Cheryl Cole was planning to have kids before hubby's sexcapades were exposed - Mar 23, 2010
Tags: 10 years, apologies, brother andrew, cheryl cole, common assault, convictions, crown court, daily express, england footballer, footballer ashley cole, girlfriend, heaton, jail term, jail terms, newcastle, old girls, pepper spray, sake, shame, x factor