Cheryl Cole’s barnet tops Most Wanted Celeb Hairstyle listMay 14th, 2009 - 2:36 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 14 (ANI): ‘Girls Aloud’ star Cheryl Cole’s barnet is the most desirable celebrity hairdo.
The 25-year-old’s hairstyle trounced the Victoria Beckham’s pixie cut and Jennifer Aniston’s sleek hairdo.
“Cheryl Cole mania is continuing to sweep the UK,” the Daily Star quoted Shakila Ahmed, from poll authors Travelodge, as saying.
Meanwhile, Cole has reportedly become the latest celeb to have a fake Twitter page set up in her name, which features a link for kinky sex.
The fake page is said to have duped even Radio 1’s Chris Moyles, 35, and TV star and Twitter fanatic Stephen Fry, 51, with its message boasting Cole to be a “Singer, Dancer, Judge and Climber - in that order!!”
The whole incident has left the X Factor judge red-faced with anger after she learnt about it.
Cole’s spokesman has clarified that she has not signed up for the social networking site. (ANI)
- Cheryl Cole fumes at fake Twitter page advertising sex in her name - May 12, 2009
- Cheryl Cole "In The Mix" for the X Factor USA - Mar 23, 2011
- Dannii wants to trim down Simon's bushy hairdo - Jun 21, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 2012 calendar images released - Aug 25, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Will.i.am: 'Cheryl Cole will not return to X-factor' - Jan 27, 2012
- 'Late Night with Cheryl' TV show on the horizon - Jan 03, 2012
- Cheryl Cole and Ashley's 60-second divorce - Sep 04, 2010
- Simon Cowell: 'I think Cheryl Cole misses me' - Jan 25, 2012
- Cheryl Cole 'hitting gym to achieve sleek-looking legs like J.Lo' - Apr 20, 2011
- Cheryl Cole says that she admires Lady Gaga - Dec 08, 2011
- Cheryl Cole is recording a new album - Jul 18, 2011
- Cheryl Cole's image used on Russian brides website - Feb 17, 2011
- Simon Cowell booed on 'Britain's Got Talent' show - May 31, 2011
- Cheryl Cole warns Tulisa - Sep 28, 2011
Tags: ahmed, anger, barnet, celebrity hairdo, cheryl cole, chris moyles, daily star, dancer, jennifer aniston, judge red, pixie cut, poll, radio 1, social networking site, spokesman, stephen fry, tv star, twitter, victoria beckham, x factor