Cheryl Cole working to get into shapeApril 12th, 2012 - 8:44 am ICT by IANS
London, April 12 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole, who has gained weight, is working hard to achieve a perfect figure and is taking help of renowned fitness guru Tracy Anderson.
The 28-year-old wants to look her best when she releases her third solo album later this year.
“She’s petite like me and has a killer body but the trouble with being tiny is weight shows up very easily. Since then, she’s been training for 60-90 minutes four to six times a week,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Anderson as saying.
- Cole to do a cameo in 'Glee' - Jul 04, 2012
- Cheryl Cole got into trouble in school - Sep 29, 2010
- Nicola Roberts' album surprises Cheryl Cole - Oct 24, 2011
- Cheryl Cole targets ex-beau in new track? - Mar 30, 2012
- Simpson gets into fitness mode - Feb 20, 2011
- Morrison praises Cheryl Cole - May 14, 2012
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012
- Cheryl Cole loses appetite when stressed - Jul 29, 2012
- Nicola retrieves Cheryl's phone from toilet - Dec 18, 2011
- Cole not keen to imitate Rihanna - May 29, 2012
- Cheryl Cole visits Harding in rehab - Nov 03, 2011
- Cowell wrong to sack Cole: Bieber - Oct 23, 2011
- Want to have my own fragrance: Cheryl - Nov 12, 2011
- Cheryl Cole gets healing crystals from astrologist - Jun 19, 2011