Cheryl Cole vows to conquer America with or without ‘X Factor’March 6th, 2011 - 5:54 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 6 (ANI): Cheryl Cole is determined to move to America even if she doesn’t get the US ‘X Factor’ job, according to a source.
And the singer, who is currently in Los Angeles making final preparations to release her debut album ‘Stateside’, has reportedly vowed to crack the US market regardless of whether she gets the reality show or not.
“Cheryl’s going to make the move to the States whether she gets the X Factor job or not,” the Daily Star quoted a source as saying.
“Simon Cowell is still leaving her hanging and has told her that while she’s in the final few, they still haven’t made a decision and can’t tell her anything just yet.
“But while she’s been in LA she decided whatever happens this is her best chance to crack America.
“Cheryl’s had a string of meetings with Universal about releasing her first album there later on this year.
“The final touches of this deal are being tied up in the next couple of days and she’s decided to move to the US and put her heart and soul into becoming a solo star.
“She’s got some amazing backing behind her including Rihanna, who wants to duet with her.
“Will.i.am and some of Lady Gaga’s producers have also been in talks about working with her and Simon has offered to help as much as he can,” the source added.
Recent reports suggest Cole will miss out on a judging spot on the US reality show because she is too much of an unknown.
But whatever happens she believes this is her best shot at making a name for herself across the pond. (ANI)
- Cheryl to host Simon's pop show? - Jan 19, 2012
- Will.i.am: 'Cheryl Cole will not return to X-factor' - Jan 27, 2012
- Morrison thinks Cheryl Cole should appear on 'Glee' - Jun 21, 2011
- Cheryl Cole offered millions for 'X Factor' - Nov 30, 2010
- Cheryl Cole thinks that she is too big for UK's X-Factor - Mar 09, 2011
- Cole will judge the US version of 'The X Factor' - Apr 27, 2011
- Cheryl Cole not leaving Britain - Sep 18, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'to quit X Factor to focus on music' - Nov 23, 2010
- Cole splits from long-term manager - May 02, 2011
- Cheryl Cole returning to 'X-Factor' - Jul 26, 2010
- Will.I.Am wants Cole, Spears in duet - Jun 29, 2012
- Cheryl Cole has been approached for American Idol - May 24, 2012
- Simon Cowell: 'I think Cheryl Cole misses me' - Jan 25, 2012
- Cheryl Cole's voice coach wants her to quit smoking voice - Apr 05, 2011
- Cheryl Cole gets healing crystals from astrologist - Jun 19, 2011
Tags: cheryl cole, couple of days, daily star, debut album, final preparations, final touches, heart and soul, job, lady gaga, london march, producers, reality show, rihanna, simon cowell, solo star, x factor