Cheryl Cole visits Harding in rehabNovember 3rd, 2011 - 10:00 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 3 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole has visited her Girls Aloud bandmate Sarah Harding in rehab after becoming “really concerned” about her.
Harding checked into an American treatment facility in Arizona earlier this month to receive help for depression and alcohol addiction.
“Cheryl is really concerned for her friend Sarah. She made time in her busy schedule to travel over to Arizona and visit her in the rehab centre,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
- Sarah Harding is doing good: Nicola Roberts - Nov 25, 2011
- Harding checks into rehab - Oct 13, 2011
- I'm proud of Sarah Harding: Kimberley Walsh - Nov 30, 2011
- Cheryl Cole plans alcohol free Christmas lunch - Dec 20, 2011
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Harding back with beau? - Nov 10, 2011
- Sarah is ideal for Amy charity: Mitch Winehouse - Oct 25, 2011
- Sarah Harding completes rehab stint - Nov 14, 2011
- Nicola retrieves Cheryl's phone from toilet - Dec 18, 2011
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Cheryl Cole loves New York - Oct 15, 2011
- Cheryl Cole set for to date soldier - Sep 24, 2011
- Nicola Roberts' album surprises Cheryl Cole - Oct 24, 2011
- Sarah Harding books palatial wedding venue - Apr 19, 2011