Cheryl Cole turns shoe designerSeptember 16th, 2011 - 2:08 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 16 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole has collaborated with fashion website StylistPick.com to create her first shoe collection.
“We are thrilled to be working with Cheryl (Cole). she is the style icon and is amazingly warm, a quality that has made her the nation’s favourite,” femalefirst.oc.uk quoted Juliet Warkentin- Stylist Pick’s chief creative officer- as saying.
“We believe that the launch will have a huge fashion impact; establishing fashion’s greatest influencer as a major force in fashion design and further democratising fashion,” she added.
The limited edition footwear line will hit stores in December.
- Shoe collection is like dream come true: Cheryl Cole - Oct 12, 2011
- Cheryl Cole planning a fashion line? - Sep 22, 2011
- Christian Louboutin recreates Cinderella's slipper - Jul 06, 2012
- Sexiness first for Christian Louboutin - May 27, 2012
- Cole looks at man's shoes before dating - Jul 06, 2012
- Britney needs a makeover: Whitney Port - Jul 02, 2012
- Now, Rachel Bilson to launch shoe range - Oct 12, 2011
- Cheryl Cole loses appetite when stressed - Jul 29, 2012
- Cole perfect for my designs: Cavalli - May 30, 2012
- Cheryl Cole to pen autobiography - Jul 07, 2012
- Cheryl Cole designing her shoe range - Oct 11, 2011
- Shoes designed by Cheryl Cole faulty? - Dec 25, 2011
- Denise Richards designs shoes for charity - Dec 30, 2011
- Nicola Roberts wants own shoe range - Jun 26, 2011
- Monica Bellucci, new face of Dolce & Gabbana make-up - Feb 18, 2012
Tags: cheryl cole, creative officer, fashion design, fashion website, femalefirst, footwear line, influencer, juliet warkentin, launch, limited edition, london, shoe collection, shoe designer, style icon, stylist