Cheryl Cole tops Tatler mag’’s best dressed list of 2009March 9th, 2009 - 12:52 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 9 (ANI): Girls Aloud singer and X Factor judge Cheryl Cole has landed the top spot in Tatler magzines best dressed list of 2009.
Cole has become a style icon as her star has soared in the last year.
“The world has gone completely insane for our Cheryl,” the Telegraph quoted Tatler, as saying.
Elettra Rossellini came second while Caroline Sieber landed the third spot.
Kate Moss, last year’’s number two, and fellow supermodel Agyness Deyn, who was at number 10 last year, failed to make the top 10, compiled by the magazine.
Georgia May Jagger stood fourth and Marie-Chantal of Greece rounded off the top five.
Here is Tatler’’s top 10 “best dressed” list for 2009:
1. Cheryl Cole
2. Elettra Rossellini
3. Caroline Sieber
4. Georgia May Jagger
5. Marie-Chantal of Greece
6. Alice Dellal
7. Leigh Lezark
8. Natalie Portman
9. Claudia Schiffer
10. Emma Watson (ANI)
- Stella McCartney tops Harper's Bazaar Best-Dressed Woman of 2009 list - Nov 06, 2009
- Emma Watson named Britain's 'best-dressed woman' - Sep 29, 2010
- TV presenter Alexa Chung pips Kate Moss to become 2009's Best Dressed - Dec 24, 2009
- Emma Watson voted best dressed woman - May 03, 2011
- Cheryl Cole named 2009's Best Dressed Woman, Style Icon of the Decade - Apr 07, 2009
- James Franco dating Agyness Deyn? - Mar 10, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 'Best-Dressed Celeb' - Apr 05, 2010
- F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone, 79, makes it to 'Most Eligible Singletons' list - Nov 11, 2009
- 'Gossip Girl' star Blake Lively name 'Most Desirable Woman' - Feb 02, 2011
- Cheryl Cole voted 'decade's most stylish woman' - May 04, 2010
- Audrey Hepburn voted 'Most Beautiful Woman of 20th century - Jul 01, 2010
- Carla Bruni named best dressed woman - Aug 04, 2011
- Cheryl Cole tops list of celebs who kids think have best sun tans - May 26, 2010
- Robbie Williams voted Fans' Dream Desert Island Companion - Sep 10, 2009
- Madonna voted 80s style icon - May 03, 2010
Tags: agyness deyn, alice dellal, best dressed list, cheryl cole, claudia schiffer, emma watson, fellow, girls, jagger, kate moss, leigh lezark, magzines, marie chantal of greece, natalie portman, rossellini, sieber, style icon, tatler, telegraph, x factor