Cheryl Cole to work with David GuettaAugust 19th, 2011 - 7:34 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 19 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole is set to collaborate with French producer David Guetta.
The British singer wants to become a star in the US. So her manager, “Black Eyed Peas” star will.i.am has arranged work on new material with the French producer.
“Cheryl will be a top solo star in the US if will.i.am has anything to do with it. The man is so well connected and he sleeps, breathes and eats music,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
“He has a studio at home in which he is trying out new sounds for Cheryl. He wants the best and is very picky. David is an old friend and has produced some of the best dance anthems of the past few years, so it’s a good place to start,” the source added.
Guetta, who has created tracks for the likes of Rihanna, Madonna and Snoop Dogg, recently revealed he has given a song to will.i.am for one of his artists.
“I made a song the other day and it was such a good fit for him and his artists. We’re always in touch,” said the producer.
- India tour will be special: David Guetta - Jan 28, 2012
- Guetta launches record label - Mar 31, 2012
- Rihanna, Cole collaboration will happen: Will.I.Am - Jul 16, 2012
- NRJ Music Awards: Shakira, Lady Gaga And Justin Bieber Named Winners - Jan 24, 2011
- Will.i.am admits that he struggles while singing - May 25, 2012
- Will.I.Am wants Cole, Spears in duet - Jun 29, 2012
- Jay Sean and David Guetta team up - Apr 23, 2010
- Guetta, Usher team up - Apr 27, 2012
- Cheryl Cole to team up with Fergie - May 11, 2010
- Michael Jackson wanted to work with Cheryl Cole - Jan 10, 2011
- Will.i.am: 'Cheryl Cole will not return to X-factor' - Jan 27, 2012
- Cheryl ignores love rat Ashley in autobiography - Sep 27, 2010
- Gaga teams up with Lamar - Aug 16, 2012
- I will sleep with Cheryl, before Will.i.am does: Fergie - May 07, 2010
- Will.i.am recalls childhood hunger - Sep 09, 2012