Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tourJune 1st, 2011 - 5:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 1 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole, who was dumped from the US “X Factor” judging panel, has plans to reunite with her Girls Aloud bandmates for a 2012 tour.
The British pop star has decided to let bygones be bygones and is focussing on arranging a tour with her bandmates Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts, Kimberley Walsh and Nadine Coyle, says Cole’s former British “X Factor” co-star Louis Walsh.
“I’ve been on the phone to Cheryl all day, honestly I can show you texts, she’s fine. She’s getting back with Girls Aloud in 2012 and they’re going to tour,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Walsh as saying.
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Next 'Girls Aloud' album will be different: Roberts - Sep 05, 2011
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh plans New Year party - Dec 24, 2010
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Cheryl Cole to reunite 'Girls Aloud' band - Jun 02, 2011
- Walsh wants Girls Aloud reunion - Dec 05, 2011
- 'Girls Aloud' not splitting: Nicola Roberts - Apr 26, 2010
- Nadine Coyle sets up record label for debut album - Sep 07, 2010
- Sarah Harding books palatial wedding venue - Apr 19, 2011
- Girls Aloud will not perform for 2 years - Aug 30, 2010
- Girls Aloud are more like colleagues than friends: Coyle - Dec 06, 2010
- Cheryl Cole loves New York - Oct 15, 2011
- Sarah Harding to turn businesswoman - Jun 27, 2010