Cheryl Cole to pen autobiographyJuly 7th, 2012 - 3:18 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 7 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole is all set to tell her life story through an autobiography.
She has inked a deal with publisher HarperCollins for it, reports contactmusic.com.
The book is expected to lift the lid about her marriage and split from her soccer player husband Ashley Cole. It will also give readers an insight into her childhood and her rise to fame through ITV talent show “Popstars: The Rivals”.
“Cheryl Cole is the nation’s sweetheart. We are absolutely thrilled to be publishing her story. Cheryl’s an amazing woman with a capacity to inspire everyone. She emerges from every challenge stronger and with more grace and good humour and beauty - inner and outer,” said publisher Carole Tonkinson.
“We’re still pinching ourselves that Cheryl chose us as her publisher and we’re going to do everything in our power to make this the Christmas number one,” Tonkinson added.
- Cheryl Cole to release autobiography - Apr 24, 2012
- A book case of life stories, dramas and inspiration (IANS Books This Week) - May 05, 2011
- Cole warns ex-husband about autobiography - Sep 09, 2012
- Sarah Palin's book 'America by Heart' fails to impress - Dec 11, 2010
- Cheryl ignores love rat Ashley in autobiography - Sep 27, 2010
- Cheryl Cole, Dannii Minogue in battle of books - Oct 02, 2010
- Cole's new song aimed at ex-husband - May 26, 2012
- Candace Bushnell signs a novel publishing deal with Harper Collins - Apr 12, 2011
- Cheryl fears intimate secrets might leak out - Sep 10, 2010
- Kishwar Desai's 'Witness by Night' wins UK award - Jan 05, 2011
- Cheryl Cole's tattoo represents fresh start - Jan 29, 2011
- Cole desperate for kids - Sep 13, 2012
- Nicole Scherzinger takes Dannii Minogue's place on the 'X Factor' panel - Jul 01, 2010
- Cheryl Cole to open up about Ashley split - Jun 16, 2010
- Cheryl Cole in 'Modern Family'? - Apr 21, 2012