Cheryl Cole to kick the buttApril 13th, 2012 - 3:39 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 13 (IANS) English singer Cheryl Cole wants to give up smoking because she fears she could be damaging her voice.
If the 28-year-old quits smoking, it would be her third attempt to do so.
“Cheryl’s tried giving up before but it was never that serious. This time around the pressure is really on because her singing voice is her job,” a source told thesun.co.uk.
“It’s probably the worst time to be quitting too, with all the stress of bringing out a new album,” said the source.
In 2011, Cheryl was asked to stop smoking, but she failed to do it due to the stress of moving here from her native for the “X-Factor”.
- Cheryl Cole's voice coach wants her to quit smoking voice - Apr 05, 2011
- Cheryl Cole dating "X-Factor" dancer ? - Aug 19, 2012
- Will.i.am: 'Cheryl Cole will not return to X-factor' - Jan 27, 2012
- Cowell, Cole to quit British 'X-Factor'? - Feb 21, 2011
- New man in Cole's life - Aug 16, 2012
- Cheryl Cole Defends Decision To Put Cher Through The Final 12 - Oct 05, 2010
- Cheryl's mum wary of her relationship with Tre - Aug 25, 2012
- Is Matt Cardle going to sing with Christina Aguilera on the X factor finals? - Dec 07, 2010
- Cheryl Cole Criticized For Miming Live Performance - Oct 27, 2010
- Greeting from ex-hubby leaves Cole in tears - Dec 24, 2010
- Cheryl Cole "In The Mix" for the X Factor USA - Mar 23, 2011
- Cheryl Cole's exhausting schedule - Jul 03, 2010
- Cheryl Cole gets healing crystals from astrologist - Jun 19, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to have her own ITV new chat show - Aug 30, 2011
- Cheryl Cole is recording a new album - Jul 18, 2011