Cheryl Cole to have staff at her beck and call on US ‘X Factor’February 22nd, 2011 - 6:37 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 22 (ANI): Singer Cheryl Cole will be looked after by a crew of seven staff if she wins the US ‘X Factor’ job.
The ‘Promise This’ singer will be given a team of flunkeys if she takes her place alongside mentor Simon Cowell, 51, reports the Daily Star.
Cheryl, 27, who is set to leave her Newcastle council estate roots for the glitzy job with top broadcaster ‘Fox’ is thought to be close to sealing the deal.
An insider said: “Cheryl will have a crew of people catering for her every little whim.
“She’ll have seven staff who are responsible solely for looking after her.”
They would even include a specialist to help iron out her Geordie accent so American fans can understand her verdict on the acts.
The source added: “She will have her own stylist, chef, manicurist, masseuse, chauffeur, hair stylist and 24-hour voice coach.” (ANI)
- Cowell hints 'special' Cheryl Cole will join U.S. X Factor - Apr 26, 2011
- Simon Cowell booed on 'Britain's Got Talent' show - May 31, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 'pale and thin' look worries Starbucks staff - Jul 30, 2010
- L.A. Reid 'confirms' Cheryl Cole will judge US 'X Factor' - Apr 05, 2011
- Geordie accent is 'sexiest' in UK - Apr 12, 2010
- No one in US knows about Cheryl Cole: Perez Hilton - Mar 02, 2011
- J.Lo says she isn't familiar with Cheryl Cole's work - Mar 30, 2011
- Simon Cowell: 'I think Cheryl Cole misses me' - Jan 25, 2012
- Cheryl Cole loses appetite when stressed - Jul 29, 2012
- Cheryl Cole to host new 'Big Brother'? - Apr 01, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to take a break from the glamour world - May 31, 2011
- Mariah to replace Cheryl on US 'X-Factor'? - Oct 25, 2010
- Is Rihanna going to be a guest judge on X Factor? - Sep 13, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to have her own ITV new chat show - Aug 30, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 'Dating Dancer from the X Factor' - Aug 16, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,