Cheryl Cole to buy $5.5 million mansionOctober 13th, 2011 - 2:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 13 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole is reportedly planning to buy a $5.5 million mansion in Los Angeles.
Femalefirst.co.uk reports that Cole was spotted viewing the six bedroom, four bathroom 6,000 sq ft luxury home overlooking Beverly Hills with her assistant and a real estate agent.
“Cheryl has great taste. She is moving into the most prestigious address in the whole of Los Angeles,” said a real estate agent.
The three-storey house has several balconies, a swimming pool, a large games room and multiple dining areas.
- Charlie Sheen selling Beverly Hills mansion - May 27, 2011
- Penelope Cruz's mansion on sale - May 06, 2010
- Witherspoon buys $7 mn house - Dec 06, 2010
- Gisele Bundchen selling Boston home - Oct 14, 2011
- Mansion Where Michael Jackson Died Goes Up For Sale - Aug 05, 2010
- Sheryl Crow puts mansion on online auction - Nov 24, 2010
- Cole looks at man's shoes before dating - Jul 06, 2012
- Morrison praises Cheryl Cole - May 14, 2012
- Rihanna sues ex-owner over leakage in the house - Sep 01, 2011
- Pitt, Jolie to buy $40 mn Italian home? - Sep 09, 2010
- Aniston to buy $5.9 mn home - Apr 27, 2011
- Cole spends $3.5 mn on apartment! - Jan 14, 2011
- The Manor in Holmby Hills is America's most highly priced estate - Mar 28, 2009
- World's most expensive $150m mansion still looking for buyer - Jan 17, 2011
- Hire Paris Hilton's former party pad at $20K a month! - Apr 22, 2011