Cheryl Cole strikes up strong friendship with Gwyneth PaltrowMarch 20th, 2011 - 12:23 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 20 (ANI): Singer Cheryl Cole and actress Gwyneth Paltrow have become good friends.
Cole, 27, and Paltrow, 38, became pals when both were staying at the Sunset Marquis Hotel in Hollywood.
They were already acquainted because Paltrow’s husband, Coldplay star Chris Martin, toured with Cole’s band Girls Aloud in 2009.
“Gwyneth has had ups and downs in her marriage and Cheryl can relate to that so she’s offered lots of advice to her,” the Daily Mail quoted a spy as saying.
“And Cheryl’s been worrying that her U.S. career won’t take off so Gwyneth’s been putting her in touch with the right people,” the spy added. (ANI)
- Paltrow listens to Coldplay when hubby is away - Sep 07, 2011
- Cheryl Cole starts working on her solo album - Aug 11, 2010
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Paltrow thinks husband Chris is like Picasso - Aug 04, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow's rep denies New Year's Eve gig with Coldplay - Dec 24, 2010
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is In No Mood To Perform With Hubby! - Dec 24, 2010
- Beyonce takes pregnancy advice from Paltrow - Sep 14, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow 'thinks English men are too apologetic' - Mar 12, 2011
- It's hard being with someone for long: Paltrow - Aug 05, 2011
- When Paltrow bumped into Gervais, Hudson - Sep 04, 2012
- Paltrow, a bad girl - Apr 10, 2011
- Gwyneth Paltrow causes racial controversy after tweeting the N-word - Jun 05, 2012
- Chris Martin charges own kids for performing - Jan 13, 2012
- Chris Martin says that being married to Gwyneth Paltrow is like winning the lottery - Oct 17, 2011
- Paltrow's married life not so perfect - Jul 06, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,