Cheryl Cole steps up home securityJuly 22nd, 2010 - 6:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 22 (ANI): Girls Aloud singer Cheryl Cole has stepped up security at her Surrey home after her split from Ashley.
A number of new bodyguards have been deployed at the 27-year-old singer’s home near Godalming, including heat sensors and new cameras.
Cheryl has also increased the frequency of patrols by private guards.
“Cheryl has made a few changes at home. She is spending more time there than ever while she recuperates,” The Sun quoted a source as saying.
“She hasn’t received any threats but thought it wise to update all the precautions. She believes a more secure domestic situation will help her return to full strength sooner,” the source added. (ANI)
- Cheryl spends evening with ex-husband - Jun 20, 2011
- Cheryl Cole spends two nights with hunky dancer - May 31, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'eyes US move for lover Derek Hough' - Aug 08, 2010
- Sex ban slapped on malaria-hit Cheryl Cole! - Jul 16, 2010
- Ashley and Cheryl meet secretly at former marital home - Jan 31, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 'won't take one penny of love rat hubby Ashley's money' - May 26, 2010
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012
- Cheryl Cole offers support to Coleen Rooney - Sep 13, 2010
- Cheryl Cole to retain her maiden name - May 28, 2010
- 'Late Night with Cheryl' TV show on the horizon - Jan 03, 2012
- Cheryl Cole fighting Ashley for right to stay in country home - Jun 21, 2010
- Ashley, Cheryl reunite, plan to start family (Lead) - Jul 04, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to release autobiography - Apr 24, 2012
- Cheryl's mum-in-law urges her to get back with ex-husband Ashley Cole - Feb 21, 2011
- Cheryl Cole's 'divorce from Ashley just weeks away' - Aug 04, 2010