Cheryl Cole spends two nights with hunky dancerMay 31st, 2010 - 3:57 am ICT by IANS
London, May 31 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole has apparently spent two nights with dancer Derek Hough at the home she shared with estranged husband Ashley Cole.
The 26-year-old Girls Aloud star was caught sneaking Derek, who recently won “Dancing With The Stars” with singer Nicole Scherzinger, into her mansion near Godalming in Surrey Thursday, just hours after he flew to London from Los Angeles, reports mirror.co.uk.
Earlier in the day, Derek watched Cheryl perform at London’s O2 Arena before she sneaked him back home in the back seat of her car. The pair spent Friday at Cheryl’s before returning to the O2 for Cheryl’s final show supporting the Black Eyed Peas.
Meanwhile, it is being said that Cheryl has been consulting a 30 pounds-an-hour psychic to get over her split from cheating husband.
- Cheryl Cole's psychic 'helps her move on from Ashley' - May 31, 2010
- Derek Hough dumps Cherly Cole - Jun 06, 2011
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012
- Cheryl ignores love rat Ashley in autobiography - Sep 27, 2010
- Nicole Scherzinger takes Dannii Minogue's place on the 'X Factor' panel - Jul 01, 2010
- Cheryl spends evening with ex-husband - Jun 20, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 'planning to move to Los Angeles' - Dec 01, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'spent secret nights with dancer pal after filling for divorce' - May 30, 2010
- Cole to welcome New Year skiing with beau - Dec 26, 2010
- Ashley and Cheryl meet secretly at former marital home - Jan 31, 2011
- Cheryl 'reverts to her maiden name Tweedy' - Jun 24, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'eyes US move for lover Derek Hough' - Aug 08, 2010
- Derek Hough 'moving in' with pal Cheryl Cole - Jul 28, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'moving to US with beau Derek Hough' - Sep 05, 2010