Cheryl Cole says Poshs range is for older womenJanuary 14th, 2009 - 5:58 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 14 (ANI): Taking another jibe at ex-pal Victoria Beckham, Cheryl Cole has said that Poshs clothing range is for the older woman.
Earlier, the X Factor judge had said in a Vogue interview that the former Spice Girl did not support her in the wake of accusations that husband Ashley had a one-night stand with a hairdresser.
In the interview, the 25-year-old star also said she would not wear any of the clothes from Poshs fashion range.
Apparently, her bandmate Kimberley tried to play down Coles comment by saying that the starlet meant the clothes were for women older than them.
Yeah, its not stuff we [Girls Aloud] would wear, The Mirror quoted Cheryl as replying to the comment.
Victoria and Cheryl had struck a friendship during the World Cup. (ANI)
- Ashley hid from Cheryl's friends - Aug 06, 2012
- Posh comforts Cheryl Cole over Ashley split - Mar 09, 2010
- Cheryl Cole loves New York - Oct 15, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Cheryl Cole says that she admires Lady Gaga - Dec 08, 2011
- Nicola retrieves Cheryl's phone from toilet - Dec 18, 2011
- Cheryl Cole's pals worry as love-split anniversary nears - Feb 07, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh launches jewellery line - Oct 16, 2010
- Malaria-ridden Cole 'had written her deathbed will' - Oct 15, 2010
- Cheryl Cole says pal Posh snubbed her over hubbys affair with hairdresser - Jan 07, 2009
- Cheryl Cole 'to tell-all' on Jonathan Ross chat show - Feb 25, 2010
- Halliwell turns designer, to launch evening dresses - Jul 04, 2011
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
Tags: accusations, ashley, cheryl cole, clothes, clothing range, coles, fashion range, hairdresser, london jan, mirror, night stand, old star, older woman, older women, spice girl, starlet, victoria beckham, vogue, world cup, x factor