Cheryl Cole says ‘Girls Aloud’ will soon reuniteOctober 22nd, 2010 - 1:19 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 22 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole confirms that the Girls Aloud group is set to come back together, as they have signed a deal.
The “Promise This” singer has enjoyed huge solo success since the group - which also consists of Nadine Coyle, Sarah Harding, Nicola Roberts and Kimberly Walsh - took a break last September. She is adamant they will reunite as they have signed a deal.
“We have a three album deal with the record label - we signed it before we took a break. I actually think this break is really important for us as people. Forget artists and whatever we’re doing as that, just for us as women. We’ve been together since I was 19,” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“We’re all young women now and we were living and breathing each other. It was intense and it’s been nice to learn about yourself as I felt we’d just morphed into one person. We needed this space to grow.”
“Nadine’s releasing her first album so she needs that time. So we kind of all just need a bit more time,” she said.
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Spice Girls performance made Harding nostalgic - Aug 27, 2012
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- Sarah Harding wants Girls Aloud to regroup - Oct 24, 2010
- Girl Aloud will never split: Kimberly Walsh - Feb 07, 2011
- Girls Aloud to reunite in 2012 - Jun 11, 2011
- Walsh wants Girls Aloud reunion - Dec 05, 2011
- Next 'Girls Aloud' album will be different: Roberts - Sep 05, 2011
- Kimberley Walsh plans New Year party - Dec 24, 2010
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Cheryl Cole to reunite 'Girls Aloud' band - Jun 02, 2011
- Nadine Coyle sets up record label for debut album - Sep 07, 2010
- Kimberley Walsh wants anonymity - Feb 05, 2011
- Girls Aloud will not perform for 2 years - Aug 30, 2010