Cheryl Cole reunites with ex-husband?July 4th, 2011 - 5:55 am ICT by IANS
London, July 4 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole reportedly got reunited with ex-husband Ashley Cole at her birthday bash.
Cheryl divorced the England and Chelsea soccer star in September 2010 amid allegations that he had multiple affairs.
However, the 28-year-old singer was seen enjoying the evening partying with 30-year-old Ashley at London’s exclusive Sanderson Hotel Friday.
“That evening they realised how much chemistry they still have and how much they mean to each other. Cheryl wanted Ashley at the party to share her special night,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“It’s a liberating time for her - without ‘The X Factor’ she can be herself. Besides, she figured that since people were talking about her and Ashley being together again, she had nothing to hide. Ashley and Cheryl looked really happy. It was obvious they were close,” the source added.
- Ashley Cole to propose to Cheryl again - Jul 06, 2011
- Ashley, Cheryl reunite, plan to start family (Lead) - Jul 04, 2011
- Cole warns ex-husband about autobiography - Sep 09, 2012
- I will always love Ashley: Cheryl Cole - Feb 09, 2011
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012
- Cheryl Cole targets ex-beau in new track? - Mar 30, 2012
- Cole to move to Spain? - Jun 26, 2011
- Cole dating new man? - Feb 22, 2011
- Ashley buys Chihuahua for Cheryl's birthday - Jun 23, 2011
- Cole desperate for kids - Sep 13, 2012
- Cheryl's mum wary of her relationship with Tre - Aug 25, 2012
- Hough instructs Cheryl not to reconcile with Ashley - Jul 11, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 'won't take one penny of love rat hubby Ashley's money' - May 26, 2010
- Cheryl Cole to release autobiography - Apr 24, 2012