Cheryl Cole returns to ‘X Factor’July 26th, 2010 - 3:50 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 26 (ANI): Cheryl Cole is set to make a comeback on reality show ‘X Factor’ after beating malaria.
She would start shooting for the show again after making an amazing recovery from the potentially lethal bug.
“Cheryl loves the show and is desperate to get back to work,” the Daily Star quoted a source as saying.
“She’s under doctor’s orders to take it easy. But it’s a big step that she’s back on board,” said the source.
The ‘Girls Aloud’ babe was forced to pull out of the final auditions and boot camp stage due to her health. But she hopes to return full time for the ‘Judges’ Houses’ stage next month.
A pal said: “She has put all her energy into getting better and it’s paid off. Simon has told her he can’t wait to have her back.” (ANI)
- Cheryl Cole returning to 'X-Factor' - Jul 26, 2010
- Cheryl Cole starts working on her solo album - Aug 11, 2010
- Fans accuse Cheryl Cole of choosing two worst singers for 'X Factor' finals - Oct 04, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'incredibly happy' with beau - Aug 13, 2010
- Cheryl Cole's exhausting schedule - Jul 03, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'moving to US with beau Derek Hough' - Sep 05, 2010
- Malaria-stricken Cheryl Cole 'to take nurse to 'X Factor' - Jul 25, 2010
- Cheryl Cole's pals worry as love-split anniversary nears - Feb 07, 2011
- Cheryl to host Simon's pop show? - Jan 19, 2012
- Cheryl Cole not reverting to original surname, Tweedy - Jun 27, 2010
- Cheryl Cole thinks that she is too big for UK's X-Factor - Mar 09, 2011
- Cheryl Cole contracts malaria - Jul 06, 2010
- Pals fear Cheryl may reunite with Ashley - Jan 31, 2011
- Will.i.am: 'Cheryl Cole will not return to X-factor' - Jan 27, 2012
- Cheryl Cole warns Tulisa - Sep 28, 2011