Cheryl Cole planning romantic holiday with Derek HoughNovember 29th, 2010 - 7:53 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 29 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole is reportedly planning to take her rumoured boyfriend choreographer Derek Hough on a romantic holiday to Egypt.
The holiday comes just six months after the pair flew off to Tanzania, the east African country where “The X-Factor” judge was struck with malaria.
“Cheryl has always wanted to visit the pyramids and has invited Derek because she wants to show him how grateful she is for his support over the past year,” mirror.co.uk quoted a close friend as saying.
“They had a wonderful time in Tanzania. But the memories of that holiday have been blighted by what happened afterwards.
“Derek still feels incredibly guilty because it was his idea to go there so he thinks it is his fault Cheryl got sick. Cheryl has told him again and again that’s nonsense and she hopes this trip will also give them a chance to put that hell behind them.
“Cheryl is incredibly fond of Derek. He has been her rock over the past year and they are now incredibly close,” he added.
- Cheryl Cole back to Africa - less than 6 months after catching malaria - Dec 31, 2010
- Derek Hough dumps Cherly Cole - Jun 06, 2011
- Cheryl Cole goes to cinema with dancer beau - Aug 02, 2010
- Cole to welcome New Year skiing with beau - Dec 26, 2010
- Cheryl Tweedy says boyfriend Derek Hough saved her life - Aug 02, 2010
- Cheryl Cole down with malaria - Jul 06, 2010
- Cheryl Cole being nursed back to health with mum's home-made grub - Jul 15, 2010
- Malaria-stricken Cheryl Cole recovering in private clinic - Jul 10, 2010
- Cheryl not to marry Hough - Jan 23, 2011
- Cheryl Cole bans 'Girls Aloud' pals to see her in hospital - Jul 14, 2010
- 'Guilty' Derek praying for Cheryl's speedy recovery - Jul 14, 2010
- Cheryl Cole parties with dancer beau - Aug 16, 2010
- Cheryl Cole to help create malaria awareness in Africa - Aug 15, 2010
- Is Cheryl Cole dating 50 Cent? - Dec 09, 2010
- Cheryl Cole off for secret holiday with beau - Jun 18, 2010
Tags: cheryl cole, choreographer, derek hough, east african country, egypt, hell, london, malaria, memories, mirror, nonsense, pyramids, romantic holiday, six months, time in tanzania, wonderful time, x factor