Cheryl Cole owns 2,000 pairs of shoesDecember 7th, 2011 - 4:07 pm ICT by IANS
London, Dec 7 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole admits she has a fetish for shoes and owns as many as 2,000 pairs.
The Girls Aloud star, who recently launched her first footwear collection through the website Stylistpick, has to put some pairs in her kitchen cupboards, reports contactmusic.com.
“I’ve always, always loved shoes, but over the past few years, I’ve definitely developed a proper fetish,” she told Grazia magazine.
“I actually own about 2,000 pairs - and that’s after giving quite a few away. I’m a bit weird with them. There are shoes I don’t wear anymore but I just can’t part with them. I hoard them all over the house - in cupboards in the kitchen, in the bathroom, every room. There’s a big chance when you open the fridge in my house there will be a pair of shoes at the bottom,” she added.
- Shoes designed by Cheryl Cole faulty? - Dec 25, 2011
- Shoe collection is like dream come true: Cheryl Cole - Oct 12, 2011
- Cheryl Cole designing her shoe range - Oct 11, 2011
- Cheryl Cole planning a fashion line? - Sep 22, 2011
- Berry keeps shoes for daughter - Apr 21, 2012
- Celine Dion owns 3,000 pairs of shoes - Dec 16, 2011
- Cole looks at man's shoes before dating - Jul 06, 2012
- Rupert Grint only owns one pair of shoes! - Aug 21, 2010
- Rupert Grint owns only a pair of shoes - Aug 21, 2010
- Joe Jonas has shoe fetish - Jul 28, 2011
- Rita Ora plans fashion debut - Aug 10, 2012
- Nicola Roberts wants own shoe range - Jun 26, 2011
- Cornwall chef left shell-shocked after discovering perfectly round egg - Oct 14, 2010
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Lara Dutta needs 'therapy when it comes to shopping' - Mar 02, 2010