Cheryl Cole guzzling carrot juice for glowing skin, long nailsFebruary 12th, 2011 - 2:42 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 12 (ANI): In an attempt to give her skin a healthy glow, Cheryl Cole has been drinking a lot of carrot juice lately.
Friends have claimed that Cole became addicted to the vegetable treat while on holiday in Cape Town’s Mount Nelson Hotel with dancer pal Derek Hough, over the New Year.
“Cheryl told everyone she was addicted to carrot juice as it makes her skin glow and helps her nails stay long and strong. She’d start the day with two glasses then order up to six glasses by the pool with a tray of smoked salmon,” the Daily Star quoted a hotel worker as saying.
‘The Fight for This Love’ hit-maker has also cut down on fizzy drinks and been eating healthy homemade bread. (ANI)
- Cole hooked to carrot juice - Feb 13, 2011
- Derek Hough dumps Cherly Cole - Jun 06, 2011
- Cole to welcome New Year skiing with beau - Dec 26, 2010
- Ashley Cole left 'close to tears' as Cheryl celebrates NY's with new lover - Jan 03, 2011
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Cole to meet boyfriend's family - Aug 29, 2012
- Cheryl Cole 'not dating Derek Hough' - Jun 13, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'planning Las Vegas trip with Derek Hough' - Apr 12, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 'planning to move to Los Angeles' - Dec 01, 2010
- Cheryl Cole back to Africa - less than 6 months after catching malaria - Dec 31, 2010
- Cheryl Cole 'not moving in with Derek Hough' - Jan 22, 2011
- Hough instructs Cheryl not to reconcile with Ashley - Jul 11, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 'was given just 24 hours to live after getting malaria' - Oct 22, 2010
- Meet the Playboy babe who broke Cheryl Cole's new lover's heart - Aug 29, 2010
- Cheryl Cole, Derek Hough caught getting intimate - Jan 06, 2011
Tags: cape town, carrot juice, cheryl cole, daily star, dancer, derek hough, fizzy drinks, glasses, glowing skin, healthy glow, homemade bread, hotel worker, london feb, long nails, mount nelson hotel, new year, pool, salmon, skin glow, smoked salmon