Cheryl Cole feels ‘choked up’ after getting Christmas card from ex AshleyDecember 24th, 2010 - 5:55 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 24 (ANI): Cheryl Cole apparently felt choked up after receiving a Christmas card from ex-husband Ashley.
The 28-year-old X Factor judge received a festive message from the soccer star wishing her all the best in 2011.
The pair divorced in September after four years of marriage but are still on amicable terms.
“Cheryl felt quite choked up at being sent the card,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
“After all that has happened between them, she thought it was a nice gesture.
“It has been a difficult year and as anyone who has been in love knows, the holidays can bring on a lot of emotion and nostalgia,” the source added. (ANI)
- Greeting from ex-hubby leaves Cole in tears - Dec 24, 2010
- Cheryl Cole reunites with ex-husband? - Jul 04, 2011
- Ashley Cole to propose to Cheryl again - Jul 06, 2011
- Ashley Cole left 'close to tears' as Cheryl celebrates NY's with new lover - Jan 03, 2011
- Ashley buys Chihuahua for Cheryl's birthday - Jun 23, 2011
- Mom approves of Cole's new boyfriend - Aug 22, 2012
- Cheryl Cole Still Has Feelings For Ashley Cole? - Jan 12, 2011
- Cheryl Cole, Ashley heading for a reunion? - Dec 05, 2010
- Cole to move to Spain? - Jun 26, 2011
- I don't need Ashley anymore: Cheryl - Sep 12, 2011
- Kayla Collins moving in with Ashley Cole - Jan 12, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 'won't take one penny of love rat hubby Ashley's money' - May 26, 2010
- I'll always love Ashley: Cheryl Cole - Oct 15, 2010
- Ashley to remarry Cheryl - Jul 04, 2011
- Cheryl Cole hopes to be friends with ex-husband - Oct 24, 2010