Cheryl Cole faints at ‘X-Factor’ photo shootJuly 5th, 2010 - 3:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 5 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole has pulled out of talent hunt show “X-Factor” after she collapsed at a photo shoot.
The “Girls Aloud” star has been working relentlessly since splitting with her footballer husband Ashley Cole.
The staff at the studio were stunned when Cheryl arrived looking “washed-out” and “gaunt”. Yet she refused to postpone the session - insisting she would be fine despite a high temperature and nausea, reports thesun.co.uk.
The make-up artists spent an hour preparing the singer, but after just moments under the lights she fainted.
She was diagnosed with severe exhaustion by the doctor. The tests later showed she had a vicious gastroenteritis bug.
Cheryl has been ordered a complete rest from work.
- Cheryl Tweedy collapse at London photoshoot - Jul 05, 2010
- Cheryl Cole faints during photo shoot - Jul 06, 2010
- New man in Cole's life - Aug 16, 2012
- Cheryl Cole dating "X-Factor" dancer ? - Aug 19, 2012
- Ashley hid from Cheryl's friends - Aug 06, 2012
- Cheryl Cole is recording a new album - Jul 18, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to kick the butt - Apr 13, 2012
- Tre's mother worried about his relationship - Aug 18, 2012
- Will.i.am: 'Cheryl Cole will not return to X-factor' - Jan 27, 2012
- Cheryl Cole offers support to Coleen Rooney - Sep 13, 2010
- Cheryl's 10 mn pounds worth of demands from Ashley - Jul 07, 2011
- Cole asked to manage expenses - Jul 31, 2012
- Cheryl feels betrayed by husband Ashley - Sep 06, 2010
- Post malaria, Cheryl Cole returns to work - Aug 01, 2010
- Cheryl's mum wary of her relationship with Tre - Aug 25, 2012