Cheryl Cole could turn matchmakerMay 30th, 2009 - 2:00 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, May 30 (ANI): Cheryl Cole may present a new series of hit British matchmaking show ‘Blind Date’.
The Girls Aloud beauty is being lined up to play the show’s host and follow in the footsteps of Cilla Black, reports Contactmusic.
A source said: “Cheryl would be an ideal host - she’s young and sassy and both men and women love her. Her own love life’s been a bit up and down, but hopefully she can play cupid for the show’s contestants.”
Cheryl’s huge success on UK TV talent show ‘The X Factor’ has inundated her with loads of offers, including some from the US.
Her fellow judge Simon Cowell is keen to help the 25-year-old singer achieve worldwide fame.
He previously said: “I would say she’s a star, and she’ll work as well in America as she does here. She’s definitely got a shot.” (ANI)
- Simon Cowell booed on 'Britain's Got Talent' show - May 31, 2011
- Simon Cowell: 'I think Cheryl Cole misses me' - Jan 25, 2012
- Cheryl Cole "In The Mix" for the X Factor USA - Mar 23, 2011
- Is Nicki Minaj going to star in X Factor USA? - Mar 21, 2011
- Is Rihanna going to be a guest judge on X Factor? - Sep 13, 2011
- Cowell wrong to sack Cole: Bieber - Oct 23, 2011
- Cheryl to host Simon's pop show? - Jan 19, 2012
- Simon, Dannii had an affair - Apr 15, 2012
- Simon Cowell plans new show like 'Top of the Pops' - May 06, 2011
- I made Cheryl Cole: Simon Cowell - May 03, 2012
- Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh mock Cheryl Cole during 'X Factor' auditions - Jun 25, 2010
- Cheryl Cole to take a break from the glamour world - May 31, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 'moving to US with beau Derek Hough' - Sep 05, 2010
- Cheryl Cole's voice coach wants her to quit smoking voice - Apr 05, 2011
- Cheryl Cole thinks that she is too big for UK's X-Factor - Mar 09, 2011