Cheryl Cole ‘agrees to attend counselling sessions with husband’March 3rd, 2010 - 6:28 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 3 (ANI): Cheryl Cole has reportedly agreed to attend counselling sessions with her love rat husband Ashley Cole.
According to the Daily Mail, the meeting with a therapist may take place soon after Ashley returns home from a rehabilitation clinic in France.
The footballer is being treated for a broken ankle, reports The Telegraph.
Singer Cheryl last week announced her intention to split from her husband following reports that he had cheated on her with several women and sent sex texts.
They have been married for three and a half years. (ANI)
- Tre's mother worried about his relationship - Aug 18, 2012
- 'Scared' Ashley Cole 'resorts to smoking over Cheryl's tell-all interview' - Mar 08, 2010
- Cole warns ex-husband about autobiography - Sep 09, 2012
- Hough instructs Cheryl not to reconcile with Ashley - Jul 11, 2011
- Cheryl still in love with ex-husband - Jun 27, 2011
- Depressed Cole tells pals of walking away from football - Feb 28, 2010
- Chelsea chief sends psychologist to check Cole - Mar 05, 2010
- Cheryl Cole dating "X-Factor" dancer ? - Aug 19, 2012
- Cole avoids talking about her love life - Sep 10, 2012
- Cheryl Cole 'won't take one penny of love rat hubby Ashley's money' - May 26, 2010
- Cheryl Cole visits Ashley's mother - May 05, 2011
- Ashley, Cheryl reunite, plan to start family (Lead) - Jul 04, 2011
- Ashley hid from Cheryl's friends - Aug 06, 2012
- Cheryl drops surname - Apr 09, 2012
- Ashley Cole 'begged to do sex rehab to save failed marriage' - Feb 24, 2010