Cher to marry Medvetz soon?August 22nd, 2012 - 5:28 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Aug 22 (IANS) Singer Cher is reportedly planning to tie the knot with her biker boyfriend Tim Medvetz.
The 66-year-old is planning to walk down the aisle with Medvetz, 42 this autumn, in a small chapel in Las Vegas.
“Cher and Tim plan to hop on the back of a chopper this fall and take off on a road trip that will end at a Vegas wedding chapel,” National enquirer magazine quoted a source as saying.
Apparently, it was her sons Chaz, 43, and Elijah Blue, 36 who convinced her to tie the knot with Medvetz.
“This is Cher’s last chance at love, and she has her sons Chaz and Elijah Blue to thank,” a source said.
The singer has been married to late Sonny Bono who is Chaz’s father and later marries musician Gregg Allman, who is Elijah Blue’s dad, but both marriages ended in a divorce.
Cher and Medvetz intend to have a road trip to Vegas before tying the knot there.
- Cher not getting married - Aug 23, 2012
- "Becoming Chaz" To Be Aired On Oprah Winfrey's Network - Jan 15, 2011
- Chaz Bono presents Jennifer Elia with an engagement ring - Nov 28, 2011
- Cher admires son Chaz's courage - May 02, 2011
- Chaz Bono Is A Man Lawfully - May 07, 2010
- Cher's sex-swap son flaunts new girlfriend - Apr 19, 2010
- Chaz Bono expects some weight loss to happen during 'DWTS' show - Sep 06, 2011
- 'Becoming Chaz' to air on Winfrey's OWN network - Jan 15, 2011
- Warren Beatty's daughter plans sex change - Jun 18, 2010
- Richard Simmons denies that he is sick - Oct 12, 2011
- Stewart wins best actress award at Milan film fest - May 12, 2011
- Chaz Bono is now a man officially - May 07, 2010
- Gregg Allman Releases His First Solo Music Album In 14 Years - Jan 17, 2011
- Cher loves men with great sense of humour - Dec 18, 2010
- Cher's daughter Chaz Bono is now a man officially - May 07, 2010
Tags: aisle, autumn, biker, cher, chopper, dad, divorce, elijah blue, gregg allman, las vegas, last chance, love, musician, national enquirer magazine, road trip, sonny bono, tying the knot, vegas wedding chapel