Cher sports red hair at ‘Burlesque’ premiere but fails to mask facelift tapeDecember 15th, 2010 - 6:27 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Dec 15 (ANI): Goddess of Pop Cher turned heads at the premiere of ‘Burlesque’ when she appeared with red hair, which unfortunately did not hide the facelift tape she had used.
Cher, 64, had applied the adhesive strips, which are used to hold skin back, in order to make a more flattering jaw line.
But while the tape is meant to blend in with a person’s skin, Cher’s was clearly visible when she turned her head.
Meanwhile, the flame-coloured hairdo, which contrasted boldly with the natural look she chose for her face, further enhanced her sex appeal.
“Cher just has fun playing dress up and switching things around. It’s fun for her,” the New York Daily News quoted a representative of hers as saying. (ANI)
- Cher uses facelift tape for younger look - Dec 15, 2010
- Kristen Bell warns fans not to expect any nudity in 'Burlesque' - Sep 27, 2010
- Cher itching to get back on stage - Jul 17, 2011
- 'Burlesque' - Predictable but snappy (IANS Film Review; Rating: ***) - Jan 29, 2011
- PETA's 'open offer' to model who wants to bare all - Apr 01, 2011
- Cher Talks About "Burlesque", Her Role And Christina Aguilera - Nov 20, 2010
- Hathaway cuts hair for 'Les Miserables' - Apr 09, 2012
- Christina Aguilera gets Hollywood Walk of Fame star - Nov 16, 2010
- Review Of Burlesque: Predictable Storyline But Watch For Cher’s Performance - Jan 29, 2011
- Aguilera made bosses stalk Cher for film role - Nov 21, 2010
- Christina Aguilera Getting Advice from Mentor Cher - Nov 17, 2010
- Cher lazy in following Buddhism - Dec 19, 2010
- Dog Molly gets a facelift to restore her sight - Oct 18, 2010
- Cher to be Glamour Women of the Year honouree - Oct 14, 2010
- Cher slams fan on Twitter over 'Burlesque' Academy Awards snub - Jan 27, 2011