Cher Lloyd Takes Vitamin Injections To Fight Stage FrightOctober 10th, 2010 - 7:23 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
X Factor contestant Cher Lloyd was administered with a vitamin injection to help her combat her stage fight. Cher Lloyd, who reportedly has a stage fright, will giving her first live stage performance today. Cheryl Cole, Cher Lloyd’s mentor came to know about the matter, when she found the singer was complaining of exhaustion. She immediately asked Cher Lloyd to visit the Harley Street clinic for a vitamin B12 shot. Sources say, that though she is just a teenager, and an arrogant for that, getting too big for her boots, she is absolutely terrified inside.
The dose of B12 shot actually helps in boosting energy and makes the person overlook the stage fright for sometime. Cher Lloyd could not turn down Cheryl Cole’s suggestion as she admires her mentor very much. In fact, some sources say that she is the only person Cher Lloyd actually listens to. But she is scared that though the drug decreases fatigue and other tensions, it can also lead to other side effects like diarrhea and nausea. But she was ready to give it a shot, as this first stage performance is quite an important landmark of her career.
It is speculated that another reason of Cher Lloyd’s anxiety may be pertained to her unpopularity. She has literally fallen apart from her two other co-contestants, namely Rebecca Ferguson and Katie Waissel because of her arrogance and drama. One of her batch mates once said that the singer is a big time bully in school and quite disliked many of the school students. In X-factor, she often reportedly subjected Rebecca Ferguson and Katie Waissel to her bully, that made her quite unpopular.
- X Factor: Rebecca Says "Cher is a brat" - Nov 24, 2010
- Cheryl Cole Defends Decision To Put Cher Through The Final 12 - Oct 05, 2010
- Cheryl Cole defends decision to put Cher through to the X-factor finale - Oct 05, 2010
- Fans accuse Cheryl Cole of choosing two worst singers for 'X Factor' finals - Oct 04, 2010
- Cher Lloyd shows off her eighth tattoo which is a tribute to her daddy - Mar 08, 2011
- Cheryl Cole 'gets death threat over her axing of 'X Factor' contestant' - Oct 06, 2010
- Cher Lloyd says that chances of winning the lottery are more than talking to Cheryl Cole - Aug 02, 2011
- Simon Cowell brands Cheryl Cole 'mad' and 'vain' - Nov 28, 2010
- 'X Factor' Song Choices Thrills Viewers - Oct 10, 2010
- Cher Lloyd: "I'm not a caged animal" - Dec 06, 2010
- Cheryl Cole joins Rebecca Ferguson in her Liverpool homecoming - Dec 07, 2010
- Cher Lloyd breaks down at the X-factor press conference - Dec 10, 2010
- X-Factor: Will Cher Lloyd Be Able To Rock The Stage With 'Rap' This Time? - Nov 26, 2010
- Cher Lloyd reprimanded for the state of her hotel room - Aug 10, 2011
- Cheryl Cole Defends Decision To Put Cher Lloyd Through The Next Round - Oct 05, 2010
Tags: arrogance, batch mates, big time, bully, cher, cheryl cole, diarrhea, exhaustion, ferguson, harley street clinic, live stage, lloyd, mentor, nausea, stage fight, stage fright, stage performance, vitamin b12 shot, vitamin injections, x factor