Cher goes back in time with transparent body suitMay 12th, 2009 - 6:16 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 12 (ANI): American pop singer Cher, real name Cherilyn Sarkisian, has proved that she can turn back time, after she appeared in a skin-tight, transparent body suit that was similar to the one she wore on her concert tour 17-years ago.
Cher, 62, completed the look with a leather jacket, thigh length boots, and suspenders as she performed at the David Foster and Friends concert at Mandalay Bay Events Centre in Las Vegas.
In the past, Cher has admitted to having had plastic surgery and being “terrified of getting old”.
“The truth is that in my job becoming old and becoming extinct are one and the same thing,” the Sun quoted her as saying. (ANI)
- Cher coming out of retirement to tour again - Apr 26, 2010
- Cher to marry Medvetz soon? - Aug 22, 2012
- Rihanna strips for Armani ad - Sep 13, 2011
- Priyanka Chopra Shot With A Bull And An Alligator - Jul 30, 2010
- Salma Hayek shows off her assets during night out in LA - Sep 01, 2010
- Blue suede shoes? Clean and keep them right (Lead) - Mar 09, 2011
- Blue suede shoes? Here's how to preserve them - Mar 09, 2011
- Sexy Russian spy Anna Chapman hits Moscow catwalk with a pistol! - Apr 06, 2011
- Ronaldo's girlfriend shows off her curves in eye-popping skintight outfit - Jan 28, 2011
- B'day girl Miley Cyrus caught making out with new beau - Nov 23, 2010
- 'Calle 13' win big in the Latin Grammys - Nov 11, 2011
- Cher to bring curtain down on her Vegas residency in Feb next year - Sep 22, 2010
- Lady Gaga's G-string exposed during performance in Las Vegas - Mar 28, 2011
- 64 Year Old Cher Makes A Bold Statement At The VMAs - Sep 13, 2010
- Lady Gaga shows off bare belly in bone chilling weather - Feb 17, 2011
Tags: 17 years, american pop, body suit, cher, concert tour, david foster, job, las vegas, leather jacket, london, mandalay bay, plastic surgery, pop singer, sarkisian, sun, suspenders, thigh length boots, transparent body, truth