Chenoweth injured on the setsJuly 13th, 2012 - 7:14 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 13 (IANS) Actress-singer Kristin Chenoweth was injured on the set of TV series “The Good Wife” when she was hit by a piece of lighting equipment while she was shooting a scene.
The 43-year-old was taken to the Bellevue hospital in Brooklyn following the incident, reports contactmusic.com.
“While filming a scene for ‘The Good Wife’ in Brooklyn, a gust of wind blew a lighting silk out of place striking actress Kristin Chenoweth,” said a statement issued by CBS Television Studios.
“She received treatment on the scene by the shows medic until a New York Fire Department emergency medical team arrived and transported her to the hospital. All of us at the studio and the show are thinking about Kristin and wishing her a quick recovery,” the statement read further.
- Lohan to feature on 'Glee'? - Mar 28, 2012
- Kristin Chenoweth Returns To Glee Season 2 - Sep 22, 2010
- Anna Faris' red carpet mishap - May 12, 2012
- Sean Hayes Lays One On Kristin Chenoweth - Jun 14, 2010
- Actress Kristin Chenoweth all set to return to Glee - Sep 22, 2010
- Downey Jr. to be father again - Sep 01, 2011
- Jennifer Hudson returns to television - Jun 25, 2012
- Denise Richards designs shoes for charity - Dec 30, 2011
- Katie Finneran Wins Her Second Tony Award - Jun 14, 2010
- Kaley Cuoco of 'Big Bang' Falls Off Horse, Written out of Episode - Sep 14, 2010
- Kristin Chenoweth is a guest judge on the American Idol - Jan 22, 2010
- Gomez doesn't want to talk about Bieber - Jun 26, 2012
- Charlie Sheen in rehab - Jan 29, 2011
- 62nd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards: Nominees & Winners - Aug 30, 2010
- Bobby Brown's wife hospitalised - Sep 04, 2012
Tags: actress, bellevue hospital, brooklyn, cbs, cbs television, emergency medical, fire department emergency, good wife, gust of wind, hospital in brooklyn, kristin chenoweth, lighting equipment, medical team, new york fire, new york fire department, silk, television studios, tv series, york fire department