‘Chennai Express’ shooting date not advanced, says SRKAugust 6th, 2012 - 3:40 pm ICT by IANS
Mumbai, Aug 6 (IANS) Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has rubbished reports that he got the shooting dates for Rohit Shetty’s “Chennai Express” advanced to September so that he could be with his team Kolkata Knight Riders for the Champions League starting Oct 9.
“No, please don’t believe what you guys read, write and show. I’ll tell you if you start believing the lies you only say, it’s going to be really bad for you. You at least should know,” the 46-year-old said here in an interview.
“It’s normal shooting, whenever we start shooting… Inshallah, in September. We were always starting in September,” he added.
Shah Rukh also spoke about the importance of Independence Day for him and said that it means “everything for us”.
“It’s a very proud moment for the country. My father fought for the freedom of this country so I take it even more personally. We should be very, very proud that we have had this opportunity and did it on our own,” he added.
When asked what freedom means for the youth, he said: “I think freedom to think, freedom to live, freedom to believe, to dream, I think these are the freedoms the youth will want.”
Currently Shah Rukh is busy wrapping up shooting for Yash Raj Films’ untitled film in the next 10 days. He has teamed up with Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma in it.
- I'm lucky to work with Shah Rukh again: Anushka - Apr 06, 2012
- Would never release a film during IPL: Shah Rukh - Apr 03, 2012
- Salman, Katrina look wonderful together: Shah Rukh - Aug 06, 2012
- It was refreshing to work with Katrina: Anushka Sharma - Aug 08, 2012
- Shah Rukh prays for 'RA.One' animator Charu Khandal - Mar 28, 2012
- SRK's Independence Day wish: Happy and free lives for women - Aug 15, 2012
- Kashmir stay is fulfillment of a family dream: SRK - Sep 06, 2012
- Shah Rukh hopes to be home for Eid - Aug 16, 2012
- Shah Rukh denies tiff with Juhi - Feb 14, 2012
- Shah Rukh's likes to endorse brands 'responsibly' - Feb 20, 2012
- SRK begins his first ever shooting schedule in Kashmir Valley - Aug 27, 2012
- Katrina or Anushka: Who'll drape white chiffon sari? - Sep 05, 2012
- Working with new actors a learning experience: SRK - Aug 06, 2012
- A lonely Eid for SRK - Aug 20, 2012
- Shah Rukh, Katrina come together for Yashraj - Jun 27, 2011