Check Out The Three Master Chef India FinalistsDecember 20th, 2010 - 4:21 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Now, after so many weeks, the delicious reality show has finally got its three finalists in the form of Chef Pankaj Bhadouria, Chef Jayanandan Bhaskar and Chef Radhicka Agarwaal. Starting from scratch, these three contestants have showed off their excellent culinary skills in the Master Chef kitchen and in other outdoor challenges and have earned the title ‘Chef’ in front of their names. Pankaj was the first finalist to get the Chef coat on Saturday’s episode after winning the challenge of preparing food for 50 passengers of an International flight.
The 38 year old professional teacher from Lucknow, left her 16 year old job to pursue her dream through Master Chef. On Saturday’s challenge, she prepared Bengali cuisine, which was voted the best dish among others.
On Sunday, the challenge was between the rest four contestants Radhicka, Jayanandan, Joe Bath and Kandla Nijhowne. Each of them was asked to prepare their signature dishes, which received best appreciation from the judges. Everyone put their best as they knew it was their last chance to reach their goal. Radhicka’s dish was selected to be the best one of the day and she became the second Chef to compete for the ‘Master Chef’ position.
Kandla, the eldest contestant, was out and she left happily with the golden memories, which she will cherish throughout her life. The final fight of the episode was between Jayanandan and Joe, which was a very close contest as per the three judges. But, Joe came out as the third Chef because of the simplicity and flavor in his food.
Now, it will be interesting to see who gets the first ‘Master Chef India’ title in the next week’s grand finale episode!
– Rituporna Nath / Sampurn Wire
- Grand Finale Amul Master Chef India: Lucknow Based Pankaj Bhadouria Wins The Title In The ... - Dec 27, 2010
- Masterchef contestants create record with Chocolate Eclair pyramid - Nov 24, 2010
- Lucknow's Pankaj Bhadouria wins 'MasterChef India' - Dec 26, 2010
- Master Chef India: A Big Surprise In Store For The Contestants! - Dec 01, 2010
- 'MasterChef India' winner will now host cookery show - Aug 31, 2011
- Shipra Khanna wins 'MasterChef India 2' - Jan 02, 2012
- 'Masterchef' Shipra feels she has much to stir - Jan 03, 2012
- Master Chef India: Punjabi Dhaba Food This Week - Nov 15, 2010
- Holli Ugalde Wins Hell's Kitchen - Aug 11, 2010
- San Francisco Chef Yigit Pura Wins "Top Chef: Just Desserts" - Nov 18, 2010
- Bigg Boss 4: Samir Soni Is Out, Four Finalists Wait For The Grand Finale! - Jan 03, 2011
- Court restrains Star India's cookery shows - Dec 24, 2011
- Jose Garces: 'The Next Iron Chef' Season Two Winner - Nov 23, 2009
- Hell's Kitchen; Two Go Home - Dec 09, 2010
- Master Chef India 2: Will It Be Action Star Akshay Kumar As Host Again? - Dec 27, 2010
Tags: bengali cuisine, bhaskar, chef coat, culinary skills, dish, final fight, finale episode, golden memories, grand finale, international flight, kandla, last chance, master chef, old job, outdoor challenges, professional teacher, reality show, signature dishes, simplicity, starting from scratch