Cheadle’s Bollywood dreams!June 26th, 2011 - 7:32 am ICT by IANS
London, June 26 (IANS) The “Hotel Rawanda” actor Don Cheadle always had a fascination for Indian movies and would like to star in one.
“I would love to sing and dance in a Bollywood movie. I think they’re great, the theatricality of them. I love the presentational aspect of the storytelling as a fable,” express.co.uk quoted Cheadle as saying.
“I like the fantasy aspect of that. I’ve done a bunch of different kinds of martial arts for a long time. I’m a fan of the genre when it’s done really well,” he added.
- Pakistani writer recalls Indian heritage of storytelling - Apr 17, 2012
- Childhood fairytales revisited in Indian art - Oct 13, 2011
- 'Tekken' - Nothing new in this martial arts film (IANS Movie Review) - Aug 06, 2011
- Shemaroo to release its 3D film online first - Oct 15, 2011
- Bollywood has no dancing style of its own: Madhuri Dixit (Interview)(With images) - Jun 22, 2012
- Never thought Arthur Miller would follow 'Iron Man 2': Johansson (Interview) - May 09, 2010
- Our films should carry the Bollywood stamp: Sanjay Leela Bhansali (Interview) - Nov 03, 2011
- Desi 'Kill Bill' series with Neetu Chandra? - Apr 07, 2012
- Theatre emerging as the new diplomatic tool - Jan 07, 2011
- World looking at us through 'Bollywood window': Writer Mushtaq Sheikh - May 29, 2012
- Culture odyssey: The eclectic journey of Indian dance (Feature, With Images) - Jul 22, 2011
- Colin Farrell wants to play unicorn - Aug 20, 2011
- Emerging as 'kathakar' for first time publicly: Sonal Mansingh - Feb 21, 2011
- Indian idioms for free-style western performances? The debate grows (Lifestyle Feature) (With Images) - Jun 29, 2012
- Cultures have to coexist for dialogue: French dance guru - Nov 04, 2011