Chatty Mel B refuses to hire hunky personal trainersJanuary 8th, 2009 - 1:53 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 08 (ANI): Popstar Melanie Brown has vowed not to hire a personal trainer because she ends up talking with the hunks instead of exercising.
The Former Spice Girl revealed that she hired coaches in the early stages of her career, but got distracted by their bodies and was unable to concentrate on the workout.
“I don”t have a personal trainer - if anything, I might take a spin class once a week, or do a boot camp class. But that’’s about it! The Daily Express quoted Mel B, as telling Hello! Magazine.
“I had personal trainers when I was in my twenties, but I didn”t really do much training - I did more talking! Mel B added. (ANI)
- Mel B hitting the gym late night? - Oct 07, 2010
- Mel B wants to learn French - Jul 06, 2012
- Mel B gets flirty with actor in hubby's absence - Nov 25, 2010
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Music in gyms - motivation or distraction? - Dec 01, 2010
- Mel C not ready for more kids - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel B announces she's expecting her third child - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B all set to launch her reality series - Oct 24, 2010
- Mel B can't stop talking about sex - Jan 01, 2011
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel B's sister reveals they haven't spoken in years - Jan 12, 2011
- Spice Girls divided over plans to release album of unheard songs - Mar 03, 2011
- A playdate for Mel B's daughter - Sep 03, 2011
- Motherhood is tough: Mel C - Jun 18, 2012