Charming Vanessa Hudgens Has Been Selected As The New Girl Of Candie’sJanuary 28th, 2011 - 10:49 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
January 28, 2011 (Pen Men at Work): Vanessa Hudgens, a renowned recording artist as well as celebrity of ‘High School Musical’, has been selected as the new face for Candie’s spring multimedia advertising campaign of 2011. The junior brand name is vended wholly at Kohl’s Department Stores in America and at Kohls.com. Candie’s is the illustrious fashion and accessories’ trade name. Hudgens is the fresh persona, who follows the massively triumphant Candie’s campaigns with the luminary, Britney Spears.
Pictured at Pink Motel, located at Sun Valley in California, by Tony Duran, the eminent fashion photographer, Hudgens will be depicted dancing mischievously on a counter in the motel’s eatery. She will also be portrayed with a neon sign carrying balloons and executing a pillow scrap in one of the motel’s rooms.
This March, the campaign will premiere in the editions of fashion and lifestyle magazines like Seventeen, Teen Vogue as well as Cosmopolitan. It will also debut online at http://www.kohls.com. Hudgens will execute personal emergences in aid of Candie’s as well as be present at a launch ball for the brand name.
Vanessa, whose films for release in spring consist of Sucker Punch and Beastly, has stated that it is truly delightful to be a Candie’s girl and she was energized prior to the primary shoot for Candie’s. She has voiced that Candie’s possesses everything that a female requires such as adorable attires and accessories.
Spokespersons for Candie’s historically have consisted of Hilary Duff, the Dixie Chicks, Jenny McCarthy, etc.
Britney passed on her good wishes to Vanessa subsequent to the latter’s selection for endorsing Candie’s. Vanessa voiced in response that stepping into the shoes of Britney would not be easy as Britney perpetrated her job as Candie’s spokesperson wonderfully.
Vanessa is regarded as a style icon by countless teenagers and she has rarely touched down at any of the worst dressed catalogs engendered by the fashion reviewers. Vanessa appears like the charming girl next door, which is, probably, the rationale behind Candie’s nominating Vanessa for the brand’s endorsement. A glimpse at the photo shoot has been supplied by Candie’s, in which she appears absolutely magnificent. The pictures have seized her flirtatious and womanly essence.
- Vanessa Hudgens Steps In As New Candie's Girl - Jan 28, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens is the new Candie's girl - Jan 28, 2011
- Rumer Willis announced face of Badgley Mischka - Dec 18, 2010
- Rumer Willis Appears Truly Graceful In The Fresh Ad Of Badgley Mischka - Jan 13, 2011
- Britney Spears fronts Candie's new spring 2010 ad campaign - Feb 18, 2010
- Rumer Willis To Represent The Spring Collection Of Badgley Mischka of 2011 - Dec 17, 2010
- Maria Sharapova opens up a candy business - Aug 21, 2012
- Abbie Cornish strips off to promote her sexy new role in 'Sucker Punch' - Mar 30, 2011
- Vanessa Hudgens undergoes a dark new makeover, gets first tattoo - Feb 18, 2011
- I take inspiration from Victoria Beckham: Vanessa Hudgens - Apr 25, 2011
- Rumer Willis to be the New Face of Badgley Mischka - Dec 17, 2010
- Vanessa Hudgens talks about her dream wedding dress - Feb 22, 2011
- Britney to launch ninth fragrance in September - Jul 21, 2010
- Hudgens moving to New York? - May 15, 2011
- Hudgens bares midriff during Lakers game with 'beau' Hutcherson - Mar 29, 2011
Tags: attires, beastly, candie, dixie chicks, fashion photographer, jenny mccarthy, kohl s, kohls, launch, lifestyle magazines, luminary, multimedia advertising, neon sign, pen men, pink motel, style icon, sucker punch, teen vogue, tony duran, vanessa hudgens