Charlotte Church says she ‘missed boobs and bum’ after losing weightNovember 3rd, 2010 - 5:04 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 03 (ANI): Charlotte Church has revealed that she has gained some pounds back, as she ‘missed’ her boobs and bum after losing weight earlier this year.
Wearing a tight pair of leather trousers and sequinned jacket, the 24-year-old singer posed for a magazine photoshoot to show off her new feminine curves.
“People talk about my “reinvention”. In fact, I’d had two kids and quite fancied looking the way I did before. So I ate half of what I was eating before and ran around after two crazy toddlers. That was it. I didn’t go on a sushi diet and I didn’t exercise,” the Daily Mail quoted her as telling Glamour Magazine.
“I’ll tell you what it felt like, amazing. I’d got so small that everything I put on looked incredible. I was 8st 2lb then, but now, even though I’ve gone up to 9st, I feel much better. I’d lost my boobs and my bum and missed them,” she said.
However, despite being thrilled with her new womanly figure, Charlotte insists she won’t be shedding her clothes for any advertising opportunities.
“I say no to almost everything. Michelle Mone asked me to be the face of Ultimo lingerie, but I’m such tabloid fodder that to do a perfume or my own bras would just encourage people to forget what I’m about.
“Plus, I don’t like the idea of getting my kit off - that should be reserved for someone special,” she added. (ANI)
- Charlotte Church turns down chance to be the new face of Ultimo - Nov 05, 2010
- I missed my curvy figure: Charlotte Church - Nov 04, 2010
- Ultimo boss Michelle Mone 'designs Kate Middleton's bridal lingerie' - Nov 26, 2010
- I am not into one-night stand: Amy Childs - Nov 13, 2011
- Ultimo boss Michelle Mone poses in sexy lingerie after losing six stone - Sep 27, 2010
- Now, Glee's Jane Lynch poses for racy photo shoot - Oct 23, 2010
- Kardashian game for cosmetic surgery - Jun 30, 2012
- I would never have plastic surgery, says Alexandra Burke - Dec 06, 2010
- Kelly Clarkson releases 'What doesn't kill you' - Oct 06, 2011
- Kerry Katona's 'too mad' world made me dump her, says her new man - Apr 27, 2011
- Brit woman on crash diet after 48FF chest prevented her from sitting in new car - Sep 09, 2010
- Katy Perry wanted to look like Kate Moss - Feb 09, 2011
- Wayne Rooney's cousin calls his forgiving wife Coleen 'stupid' - Jan 03, 2011
- Aniston tries out DeGeneres' 'nipple vibrator' b'day gift on air! - Feb 05, 2011
- Tinie says he loves Dolly Parton's 'massive boobs' - Nov 22, 2010
Tags: advertising opportunities, boobs, bras, bum, charlotte church, clothes, daily mail, feminine curves, glamour magazine, leather trousers, lingerie, losing weight, michelle mone, perfume, reinvention, sushi, tabloid fodder, tight pair, toddlers, womanly figure