Charlotte Church, Leona Lewis top young music millionaires’ listApril 23rd, 2010 - 3:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, April 23 (ANI): Singers Charlotte Church, Leona Lewis and Katherine Jenkins have topped a list of the richest young musicians in the UK.
According to Sunday Times Rich List 2010, all three made 11 million pounds, with Lewis, 25, moving up from last year’s number six with a 38 percent rise in wealth, and Jenkins, 29, going up to 2 million pounds, while Church, 24, remained steady.
Girls Aloud member Cheryl Cole, 26, was, along with Katie Melua, 25, placed at number four on the list after making 10 million pounds each, reports the Telegraph.
R ‘n’ B singer Joss Stone, 23, with 9 million pounds was placed at number six, Craig David, 28, at number seven with 8 million pounds, and Natasha Bedingfield, 28, at number eight with 6 million pounds.
Lily Allen, Nadine Coyle, Jamie Cullum, Duffy, Sarah Harding, James Morrison, Paolo Nutini, Nicola Roberts, Kimberley Walsh and Amy Winehouse were all placed at number nine after making 5 million pounds.
Two of those with the biggest fortunes in last year’s list, violinist Vanessa Mae and Coldplay star Will Champion, were too old to qualify this year. Mae is worth 30 million pounds and Champion 32 million pounds.
The 22nd annual Sunday Times Rich List is published on Sunday profiling the wealthiest people in the UK and Ireland. (ANI)
- Adele Britain's richest young musician - Apr 13, 2012
- Radcliffe, Watson, make it to top 20 young millionaires list - Apr 25, 2010
- 'Girls Aloud' plans their farewell tour - Sep 26, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite 'Girls Aloud' band - Jun 02, 2011
- Cheryl Cole to reunite with Girls Aloud for 2012 tour - Jun 01, 2011
- Nicola Roberts gives speech on Walsh's birthday - Nov 22, 2011
- 'Girls Aloud' not splitting: Nicola Roberts - Apr 26, 2010
- Sarah Harding books palatial wedding venue - Apr 19, 2011
- Nadine Coyle confirms Girls Aloud reunion - Jul 20, 2011
- Cole, Coyle patch up - Jun 12, 2012
- Kimberley Walsh plans New Year party - Dec 24, 2010
- Nicola Roberts unhappy with hiatus - Jan 31, 2012
- Kimberley Walsh wants anonymity - Feb 05, 2011
- Next 'Girls Aloud' album will be different: Roberts - Sep 05, 2011
- Girls Aloud will not perform for 2 years - Aug 30, 2010
Tags: amy winehouse, b singer, cheryl cole, craig david, james morrison, joss stone, katherine jenkins, katie melua, kimberley walsh, leona lewis, lily allen, nadine coyle, natasha bedingfield, nicola roberts, paolo nutini, sarah harding, sunday times rich list, times rich list, vanessa mae, young musicians