Charlize Therons house robbedDecember 11th, 2007 - 1:19 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Dec 11 (ANI): Charlize Theron has become the latest victim of robbery following a break-in that took place at the actress’ Hollywood Hills home last week on Dec 8.
The Oscar-winning actress robbery case is presently under investigation by Los Angeles police, reports E! Online.
According to an LAPD spokesperson, the residence had been secured on Dec 6 but an unknown number of suspects took the liberty of reopening it over the weekend.
Cops said that they have no suspect information and no information on if anything was taken.
They also said that the actress neighbours did not report seeing any suspicious characters.
There was no immediate comment from Therons publicist. (ANI)