Charlize Theron rallies for gay marriageMay 8th, 2009 - 1:14 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 8 (IANS) Hollywood actress Charlize Theron, who is rallying support for the gay marriage campaign, has written an open letter asking people of all sexual preferences to join the demonstration in California.
The “Monster” star has teamed up with organisers of the Courage Campaign to draw the crowds at the forthcoming ‘Meet in the Middle for Equality’ rally in Fresno, a city between Los Angeles and San Francisco, reports contactmusic.com.
“We know the people whose lives are on the line, those who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender will be there. But we need everyone there. Especially straight people,” she said.
- Charlize Theron lending support to gay marriage rally - May 07, 2009
- Gay rights group to honour Cattrall - May 10, 2011
- Gay history, rights to be taught in US schools - Apr 17, 2011
- Nine mn Americans identify themselves as LGBT: Report - Apr 08, 2011
- Are you gay, 11-year-old Britons to be asked - Mar 28, 2011
- Gaga roots for gay rights - Jun 13, 2011
- Russian gays challenge bill in court - Apr 03, 2012
- GLAAD requests all gay supporters to wear purple on 20th October - Oct 20, 2010
- Today is the 'National coming out day' - Oct 11, 2011
- A queer carnival in Delhi - Nov 27, 2011
- Public display of affection at Berlin gay parade - Jun 25, 2011
- Radcliffe to be honoured for helping gays - Mar 22, 2011
- I'll legalise gay marriage by 2015: Cameron - Jul 26, 2012
- Obama's comment on Michelle taken as oral sex joke - Jun 08, 2012
- Plan to question Brit kids about their sexuality slammed - Mar 28, 2011
Tags: actress charlize theron, charlize theron, courage, crowds, demonstration, equality, gay marriage, hollywood, hollywood actress, london, marriage, meet in the middle, monster, organisers, rallies, rally, san francisco, sexual preferences