Charlize Theron loves playing bad rolesNovember 14th, 2011 - 1:52 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Nov 14 (IANS) Actress Charlize Theron, who will be seen helming the role of the evil queen in “Snow White and the Huntsman”, says she has always been interested in playing villainous characters.
“We have innately bad human behaviours that sometimes we can explain and justify. It’s easy to say someone’s an as*hole because they had this, this and this happen to them, so we have to forgive them,” hollywoodreporter.com quoted the 36-year-old as saying.
“But what if someone was just an as*hole? That’s interesting to me,” she added.
Theron will star alongside Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth in “Snow White and the Huntsman”, which will release June 1 next year.
- Charlize Theron enjoys playing evil - Mar 22, 2012
- 'Snow White and the Huntsman' sequel announced - Jun 09, 2012
- Roberts' 'Snow White' now titled 'Mirror Mirror' - Nov 06, 2011
- 'Snow White And the Huntsman' - good try, but full potential untapped (IANS Movie Review) - Jun 02, 2012
- Lily Cole signs 'Snow White and the Huntsman' - Jun 28, 2011
- Kristen Stewart's racy role in 'Cali' - May 01, 2012
- Theron gets nervous on red carpet - May 16, 2012
- Hugh Jackman to star in 'Snow White' movie? - Apr 07, 2011
- I hate riding horses: Stewart - May 27, 2012
- Hemsworth still waiting for Stewart apology! - May 22, 2012
- Viggo Mortensen To Protect Kristen Stewart As The Huntsman - Jan 27, 2011
- Charlize Theron And Julia Roberts Set To Make Evil Queens - Dec 14, 2010
- Stewart might play 'Snow White' - Jan 28, 2011
- Armie Hammer to star in 'Snow White' - Mar 29, 2011
- Kristen Stewart To Play Snow White? - Jan 28, 2011