Charlize Theron likes cold weatherApril 13th, 2012 - 4:02 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, April 13 (IANS) Actress Charlize Theron, who was born in South Africa, prefers cold and rainy weather to sunshine because it gives her a chance to use her fireplace.
“I love this rainy weather. We all live in these houses here with fireplaces that we only get to light about four times a year. I love this rain, I can curl up at home and light a whole load of candles and the fire, and cook. That’s the kind of wild life I have,” she told vogue.in.
However, when it’s not raining Theron enjoys hiking in the hills near her home as she says it helps maintain her figure.
“I’m sure there are women who never have to worry about what they eat. But I do. I exercise a lot and I hike a lot. My mum and I hike at least three times a week, she does even more than I do,” she said.
- Kerr's secret ambition - singing! - Apr 24, 2012
- Theron loved time in 'spaceship' - May 10, 2012
- Theron loves changing diapers - May 30, 2012
- Theron single, says first time in 17 years - Nov 15, 2011
- I was obsessed with girl: Charlize Theron - Nov 29, 2011
- Theron gets nervous on red carpet - May 16, 2012
- Theron loves swaddling adopted son - Mar 17, 2012
- Son made me more creative: Theron - May 27, 2012
- I'm desperate for sleep: Charlize Theron - Dec 23, 2011
- Theron forced to work on weekends - Apr 21, 2012
- I want a baby: Theron - Aug 25, 2011
- Theron loves 'Prometheus' challenge - Apr 23, 2012
- Charlize Theron ready to have baby - Jan 17, 2010
- Ryan Reynolds dating Charlize Theron? - Jul 14, 2011
- Winter rain: Splashing romance on Bollywood songs - Jan 24, 2012