Charlize Theron keen to learn SpanishMarch 7th, 2009 - 5:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 07 (ANI): Hollywood actress Charlize Theron is keen to learn Spanish, after she learnt to abuse in the language while filming her forthcoming flick.
The That Thing You Do actress was taught a few swear words by Mexican director Guillermo Arriaga, while they were filming the The Burning Plain together.
Theron is now said to be desperate to learn the language, and pick up some basic phrases in the language.
“Of course he taught me the dirty stuff! I had this fantasy, ”cos I”ve always wanted to learn Spanish, that I would learn Spanish before I shot the movie with him, that he would be really impressed with me, that he could direct me in Spanish but of course it never happened, Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
“I”m really embarrassed to say that I don”t speak Spanish, I”ve lived in California for eight years and I just think it should be a prerequisite, you should be able to speak Spanish if you live in California, she added. (ANI)
- Spanish curses inspired Charlize Theron to learn the language - Mar 07, 2009
- Spanish actress to work again with Almodovar - Jun 06, 2012
- Theron loves changing diapers - May 30, 2012
- Theron single, says first time in 17 years - Nov 15, 2011
- Theron not comfortable doing theatre - Jun 25, 2012
- Theron gets nervous on red carpet - May 16, 2012
- Paltrow's family learns French for fun - Apr 06, 2012
- Theron loved time in 'spaceship' - May 10, 2012
- I was obsessed with girl: Charlize Theron - Nov 29, 2011
- Picking Bollywood dance like brushing teeth: Hazel Keech - Jun 02, 2012
- I have never gone on casual dates: Theron - Dec 14, 2011
- Theron finds grey roles real - Jun 01, 2012
- Angelina Jolie learning French - Dec 21, 2011
- Theron unhappy without her golden tresses - Aug 02, 2012
- Theron excited for Simon's Dior collection - May 21, 2012