Charlie Sheen’s publicist Stan Rosenfield quitsMarch 1st, 2011 - 3:05 pm ICT by ANI
New York, March 01 (ANI): Charlie Sheen’s publicist, Stan Rosenfield, has quit after the actor accused him of lying to the public about his Plaza Hotel meltdown last year.
“I have worked with Charlie Sheen for a long time and I care about him very much,” the New York Daily News quoted Rosenfield as saying.
“However, at this time, I’m unable to work effectively as his publicist and have respectfully resigned.”
The ‘Two and a Hald Men’ star immediately added the ex-flack to his growing enemies list.
“P—-. He’s not allowed to quit, so you’re fired,” the actor told TMZ.
Rosenfeld offered his resignation not long after Sheen gave an interview to TMZ in which he implied the PR man lied to the public about his Plaza Hotel meltdown last year. (ANI)
- Spencer Pratt wants to be Charlie Sheen's publicist - Mar 01, 2011
- 'Two & a Half Men' star Charlie released from hospital, according to Stan Rosenfield - Jan 28, 2011
- Charlie Sheen hospitalized with stomach pains 'after night of partying' - Jan 28, 2011
- Charlie Sheen in rehab - Jan 29, 2011
- Charlie Sheen Hospitalized After Hotel Incident - Oct 27, 2010
- 911 Call Made On Charlie Sheen's Behalf Released - Feb 03, 2011
- Sheen miffed at hotel trashing rumours - Jun 30, 2012
- Ex-wife Denise worried about Sheen's health - Jan 30, 2011
- Charlie Sheen voluntarily enters rehab - Feb 24, 2010
- No case against Sheen over hotel meltdown - Dec 16, 2010
- Sheen rejects porn star's invitation to serve her with lawsuit at strip club - Mar 17, 2011
- Charlie Sheen can't find porn star to serve her with extortion lawsuit - Mar 15, 2011
- Charlie Sheen Sexcapade Continues Hitting Headlines - Nov 01, 2010
- Sheen will bounce back: Mueller - Nov 01, 2010
- Charlie Sheen Visits Escort In Disguise - Apr 15, 2010