Charlie Sheen’s father ‘to stage intervention’ to send actor back to rehabNovember 1st, 2010 - 1:49 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 1 (ANI): Charlie Sheen’s father is apparently contemplating an intervention to send the actor back to rehab as pals believe the actor’s hard partying lifestlye is putting his life at risk.
According to U.S. reports, Martin Sheen- best known for playing a president on ‘The West Wing’- is worried that his son is being led astray by hangers on.
“You have to separate him from that environment, from the people that he’s around,” the Daily Mail quoted a family source as telling the New York Post.
One friend, who is said to have known Sheen for 20 years, told RadarOnline, “Charlie Sheen is going to die this week.”
“It’s been a non-stop party of drugs and hookers since Charlie got home. His handlers have no idea how to get him to stop. He is completely out of control. No one can get through to him,” another source said.
However, Sheen’s manager Mark Burg today dismissed the reports as “reckless lies.” (ANI)
- Charlie Sheen's death reports are 'reckless lies' - Nov 01, 2010
- Charlie Sheen's family 'discussing gaining conservatorship of him' - Feb 02, 2011
- Charlie Sheen loses custody battle for twin sons - Apr 20, 2011
- Sheen miffed at hotel trashing rumours - Jun 30, 2012
- Charlie Sheen's Raunchy Pal Bree Olson Arrested For Alleged DUI - Feb 06, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's mum blames his downfall on Brooke Mueller - Mar 26, 2011
- Sheen 'considering rehab with family in Ireland' - Oct 31, 2010
- Charlie Sheen hires MJ's former lawyer - Mar 15, 2010
- Charlie Sheen banned from contacting wife - Dec 28, 2009
- Eastwood persuaded Sheen for rehab - Jul 08, 2012
- Sheen paying for Mueller's rehab? - Aug 01, 2011
- Martin Sheen says son Charlie's 'addiction is like cancer' - Feb 24, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's manager denies divorce talk - Dec 27, 2009
- Porn star Bree Olson says Charlie Sheen is 'interested' in her - Jan 17, 2011
- Charlie Sheen 'partying like crazy', misses family Christmas - Dec 30, 2010