Charlie Sheen urges support for bipolar disorder awarenessApril 17th, 2011 - 7:23 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Apr 17 (ANI): Charlie sheen has recently urged his fans to show support for the people battling bipolar disorder.
As the former ‘Two and a Half Men’ actor prepared for another show on his ‘Violent Torpedo of Truth’ tour in Toronto, he took to Twitter to drum up support for an upcoming bipolar-awareness walk through the city center.
“Stop the Stigma!! Bipolar Awareness Walk!! Please join me at 6pm at the Ritz tonight! [Friday] Raise Money! Raise Awareness!” the New York Post quoted him as tweeting.
He promised to match all donations to the local organization staging the event. (ANI)
- Sheen praised for bipolar awareness walk - Apr 18, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's walk for bipolar awareness raises thousands - Apr 19, 2011
- Was Charlie Sheen's live tour 'sold out in minutes' claim wrong? - Mar 14, 2011
- Charlie Sheen toasts ashes of woman's dead husband at show - Apr 16, 2011
- Bree Olson leaves Charlie Sheen's tour - Apr 19, 2011
- Charlie Sheen booed at live stage show - Apr 03, 2011
- Charlie Sheen to release range of T-Shirts - Mar 16, 2011
- Sheen to donate live shows money to quake-hit Japan - Mar 14, 2011
- Charlie Sheen all set to pocket $7 million for his tour - Mar 18, 2011
- Sheen invites Longoria for 'Anger Manegment' cameo - Aug 25, 2012
- Charlie Sheen's Washington DC high-speed police escort investigated - Apr 23, 2011
- Charlie Sheen wants Mila Kunis to be his goddess - Apr 08, 2011
- Charlie Sheen's police escort is under investigation - Apr 22, 2011
- Sheen to collaborate with Snoop Dogg - Apr 01, 2011
- Sheen gets audience to chant hateful slurs against ex-wife Richards - Apr 07, 2011