Charlie Sheen tries to reconcile with ex-wifeAugust 22nd, 2011 - 8:55 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 22 (IANS) Actor Charlie Sheen is reportedly thinking of getting back together with ex-wife Brooke Mueller.
Sheen and Mueller went through a messy divorce in 2009, when she alleged Sheen threatened to kill her.
A source told TMZ.com that the pair have been “getting counselling and therapy (with) the boys” and Mueller, who has struggled with substance addiction, is “actually responding to treatment”.
The 45-year-old actor has taken Mueller to Mexico to reward her for how well she was doing in rehab, and also to celebrate her birthday. “She’s totally gung-ho,” said the source.
“He just wants his kids to be happy, and if that means they need to be a family, then he is up for it… The kids have suffered a lot, and he feels so guilty lately,” the source added.
- Sheen paying for Mueller's rehab? - Aug 01, 2011
- Mueller can't be drug dealer: Charlie Sheen - Dec 09, 2011
- Brooke Mueller ready to go to rehab - Dec 12, 2011
- Sheen's ex heading back to rehab - Jul 18, 2011
- Brooke Mueller back in rehab after week of binging - Apr 18, 2011
- Charlie Sheen 'humiliated' Brooke Mueller, says lawyer - Nov 03, 2010
- Brooke Mueller asked to re-enter rehab - Dec 06, 2011
- Brooke Mueller planning to go to extreme rehab Center in Mexico - Jul 19, 2011
- Muller in rehab, again - Jun 01, 2012
- Charlie Sheen Files For Divorce From Brooke Mueller - Nov 03, 2010
- Charlie Sheen holidays with ex-wife - Aug 23, 2011
- Brooke Mueller checks into rehab - Dec 14, 2011
- Sheen, Mueller reach agreement on custody of twin boys - Mar 11, 2011
- Brooke Mueller checks into a sober living rehab facility - Dec 05, 2010
- Mueller to get rehab treatment at home - Dec 13, 2011