Charlie Sheen should get Playboy mansion when Hefner retires: PollMarch 29th, 2011 - 3:22 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Mar 29 (ANI): When Playboy mogul Hugh Hefner retires, party monster Charlie Sheen should get his mansion, according to a new poll.
25 percent of folks were in favour of Sheen when they answered a 60 Minutes/Vanity Fair poll that asked: “Who will replace the legendary Playboy icon Hugh Hefner?,” reports the New York Daily News.
While the 84-year-old Hef, engaged to a woman 60 years his junior, has given no indication he plans to retire, the folks polled clearly think hard-partying, hooker-hiring Sheen is the man to replace him.
If not Sheen, former President Bill Clinton should be next in line, say 21 percent of those polled. Tiger Woods came in third with 19 percent. (ANI)
- Survey reveals that Charlie Sheen ought to be Hugh Hefner's successor - Mar 29, 2011
- Hefner's fiancee Crystal Harris opens up about impending nuptials - Apr 05, 2011
- Harris calls off wedding with Hefner (Lead) - Jun 15, 2011
- Hefner moves on, dating Anna Sophia - Jun 20, 2011
- Harris calls off wedding with Hefner - Jun 15, 2011
- I don't notice 60-year age gap between us, says Hefner's fiancée, 24 - Jan 05, 2011
- Hugh Hefner admits Viagra helped him maintain seven girlfriends - Aug 02, 2010
- Hugh Hefner not planning to sign a prenup before marriage to Crystal Harris - Apr 05, 2011
- Hugh Hefner to tie the knot in June - Feb 24, 2011
- Hefner's ex Kendra Wilkinson 'pissed off' with wedding snub - Apr 01, 2011
- Arnie spent two hours in a private room with Playboy bunny - Sep 27, 2010
- Tiger Woods could be granted forgiveness for sins, not Madoff: Poll - Mar 02, 2010
- Crystal Harris, 24, defends marrying 84-year-old Hugh Hefner - Feb 24, 2011
- Justin Bieber 'wants to visit Playboy mansion' - Feb 24, 2011
- Hugh Hefner kicks out former twin lovers for frolicking with young men - May 20, 2010
Tags: 60 minutes, bill clinton, charlie sheen, favour, former president bill clinton, hef, hooker, hugh hefner, mogul, new poll, new york daily news, party monster, playboy mansion, president bill clinton, tiger, tiger woods, vanity fair, york daily news